The acquisition of an admission ticket, a season ticket and/or a season pass implies the acceptance of the Regulations applicable to the visitors of BELLEWAERDE as well as these terms and conditions of sale, all of which documents are available on our website www.bellewaerde.be.
A. Provisions common to all types of sales
The seller of "Bellewaerde" Tickets/Subscriptions is S.A. BELPARK (a subsidiary of S.A. COMPAGNIE DES ALPES, 50-52 Boulevard Haussmann, 75009 Paris, France), registered with the Business Registration Office under No. 0439.050.308, having its registered office at 1300 Wavre - Belgium.
Tel: +32(0) 57 46 86 86
Fax: +32 (0) 57 46 75 95
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Article 2: Ticket and season ticket prices - No refunds
- The management reserves the right to modify its rates at any time, without prejudice to the visitors with regard to the validity of the tickets/season tickets/speedy passes purchased before such modification.
The price of tickets and season tickets is set according to the circumstances of the operation of an amusement park and weather conditions, all of which inevitably lead to all or part of the attractions and other services offered being temporarily inaccessible.
- Whenever possible, the management ensures that visitors are informed of any disruption to the Park’s activities which it controls by regularly updating the agenda of the Bellewaerde Belgium website.
- This desire to provide information for the sole purpose of limiting as much as possible any inconveniences that Park users may suffer may in no way be interpreted as the management’s acceptance to grant any price reduction on tickets/season tickets sold as a result of disturbances that were not mentioned on the Park's agenda.
- Regardless of the manner in which they were acquired, tickets, season tickets and season passes giving access to the Park and the parking lot shall not be exchanged or refunded, whether in full or in part (Article VI. 53 12° of the Code of Economic Law) .
- In this respect, it is irrelevant that: the ticket/season ticket/season pass has hardly been used or cannot be used by its acquirer; and/or all or part of the attractions of the Park are or have been inaccessible during the period of validity of the entrance entitlement, for meteorological reasons or for reasons related to the operation of the Park (breakdowns of attractions, security problem, maintenance or renovation of attractions, restoration works, installation of new attractions, etc.), all of which circumstances cannot in any case be assimilated to cases of force majeure.
- Even in cases of force majeure in the legal sense of the term, Bellewaerde’s obligation will be limited to proposing to the visitor a new date for using their entrance entitlement impacted by the case of force majeure.
- Tickets/season tickets/season passes are strictly personal and cannot in any case be loaned or transferred. They are only valid if they can be produced together with the unexpired identity card of their holders.
- It is strictly forbidden to reproduce, duplicate or forge a Bellewaerde ticket or season ticket in any way whatsoever. The fact of lending an entrance entitlement to a third party, as well as using and attempting to use an irregular entrance entitlement, besides being liable to criminal prosecution, will immediately result in the ticket/season ticket/season pass being confiscated, without possibility of reimbursement and without prejudice to the compensation of all the damage suffered.
- Bellewaerde declines any responsibility in case of illicit use of an entrance entitlement following the loss or theft thereof, if such loss or theft has not been previously reported to it.
Article 4 - Intellectual property rights
The intellectual property rights of the website and its components belong to Compagnie des Alpes or to third parties. The sales agreement entered into by Bellewaerde and the buyer shall not grant the latter the right to copy, reproduce, download, post, transmit or distribute any of the components of the Bellewaerde website.
Article 5 - Privacy
Article 6 - Applicable law and jurisdiction
Any dispute concerning the Bellewaerde website and the sale of tickets shall be governed by Belgian law. The courts and tribunals of the district of West Flandres shall have sole jurisdiction.
B. Sale of tickets/Season Tickets online (E-tickets)
Article 1 - Scope
The contracts entered into remotely via the "Bellewaerde" website shall be entered into directly with BELPARK S.A. They shall be governed, when the purchaser of the ticket/season ticket is a consumer within the meaning of the Code of Economic Law, by the provisions of the said Code.
Article 2 - Offer
Information detailing the products or services that can be purchased on Bellewaerde's website constitutes an offer to sell. Unless expressly stated otherwise, such offer shall be valid, provided that it contains no material errors, as long as it is present on the official website of Bellewaerde.
Bellewaerde shall not be liable for the information, prices, opening times that are listed elsewhere than on its official website.
Article 3 - Formation of the contract
The 3 steps for entering into the contract are:
- "Holder profile": Communication of data concerning the other recipients of the order. (to be attached: photo of the holders of the park entrance passes/cards).
- "Payment": Selection of the payment method authorized by Ingenico. Acceptance or refusal of payment by the latter. Following the payment process, Ingenico sends the buyer a confirmation message including an Order number or a message inviting them to restart the payment procedure in case of problems.
- "Delivery": After payment is confirmed, you will receive a mail with detailed order summary and the ordered tickets in .pdf format. They must be printed on A4 paper in black and white or in colour.
The contract shall be considered as having been entered into at the time of acceptance of the payment by Ingenico. Since the payment module is managed directly by Ingenico, none of the payment information is transmitted to Bellewaerde, which declines any liability for the online payment process. As part of their relationship, the parties shall accept electronic evidence, such as e-mails and records within computer systems.
Article 4 – Conditions of use of an e-ticket
- E-tickets shall be valid if they are printed correctly on white A4 paper or if they are presented on a smartphone. Partially printed, soiled, damaged or illegible tickets shall not be accepted. The bar code must be legible.
- E-tickets shall be valid only on the date and under the conditions printed on the ticket.
- E-tickets that are valid for a specific period may only be used if the Park is accessible on that day, within the limits of its attendance capacity.
Article 5 – No right of withdrawal
In accordance with Article VI. 53 12° of the Code of Economic Law, customers shall not be entitled to withdraw their purchases.
C. Sale of tickets to groups (bookings)
In order to benefit from the group rate, the group must consist of at least 20 paying persons visiting the park on the same day. For disabled groups at least 1 persons. Group excursion rates are different depending on the chosen theme park and the period of your date of visit. See order form for the correct rate.
- Reservation obliged as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
- To receive tickets or e-tickets prior to the date of the visit, we require a payment of 100% of the reservation (shipping costs of 19€ per order via DHL for all shipments abroad).
- If the order, or confirmation of the final group size, arrives at the Reservation Service less than 21 days before the date of the visit, a surcharge of 2 € per ticket including VAT will be applied.
- Conditions for free tickets only apply to admission tickets. Not on meals or other extras.
- Unused tickets may be returned after the visit within the limit of 20% of the original order if they are returned within 15 days of the date of the visit.
- Ordering extra tickets after payment : In order to benefit from the same conditions, the addition must be made before the date of the visit via a 2nd reservation confirmed by the Reservation Service.
- If the amount has not been paid within the required period, your reservation will automatically be cancelled.
- Additional payments may be made on the spot at the cash desk if notified in advance to the Reservation Service.
- If the customer wishes to collect the tickets on the day of the visit at the box office, we will also require payment of the total amount of the order at the latest 21 days before the date of the visit.
Payments must be made by bank transfer:
From Belgium : IBAN BE77 0018 9571 4042 – BIC: GEBABEBB
From France : by bank cheque or bank transfer ia account number Crédit du Nord - IBAN : FR76 3000 4024 7500 0109 5908 408 - BIC : BNPAFRPPXXX
Booking of tickets with menus
- In order to guarantee a good service, we ask you to inform us of the exact number of menus at least 21 days be-fore the date of your visit. This number is considered final and will be invoiced.
- For Bellewaerde Park, the meal times will be communicated at the time of booking. These times are also mentioned in the confirmation documents.
- On the day of the visit your table will be reserved for 15 minutes.
- For each trip with meals or KIX-cards, a payment of 100% is required as confirmation of the order.
- If the amount has not been paid within the set time limit, your reservation will automatically be cancelled.
- Additional payments may be made on site at the cash desk if notified in advance to the Reservation Service.
Cancellation of reservations
Admission tickets only:
- Any cancellation must be notified to us by post or email at least 21 days before the date of the visit.
- In the event of cancellation or no-show on the date of the visit, 40€ will be charged.
Entry tickets with a meal:
- All cancellations of meals must be notified to us by post or email at least 21 days before the date of the visit.
- Group tickets and meal vouchers must be sent to us by registered post by the person in charge of the group.
- Payment will then be refunded in full.
- A handling fee of 40€ will be charged.
- If the period of 21 days is not respected or if the group does not show up on the day of the visit, all meals will be charged.
- The date of the cancellation request will be taken into account for the period of 21 days and not the date of receipt of the documents by Belpark.
Reimbursement of unused tickets and/or meal vouchers
Tickets and meal vouchers paid for before the date of the visit:
- Unused tickets and meal vouchers must be returned to the booking office by registered letter within 15 days of the date of the visit, accompanied by your full details: booking number, name of the group, address, date of visit, name of your bank, IBAN code and BIC code (for France: RIB).
- Please return the tickets to Bellewaerde - tav Reservation Service - Menin Road 497 - 8902 Ypres - Belgium
- Unused meal vouchers are non-refundable.
- Tickets will be refunded by bank transfer provided that the tickets are returned by registered letter with full contact details and do not exceed 20% of the original order.
- However, the number of free tickets will be adjusted.
Admission tickets and meal vouchers paid for on the day of your visit:
- If the order, or confirmation of the final group size, arrives at the Reservation Service less than 21 days before the date of the visit, a surcharge of 2 € (including VAT) per ticket will be applied.
- Unused tickets and meal vouchers can also be returned to the park information stand on the day of your visit.
- Unused meal vouchers are non-refundable.
- Unused admission tickets will be reimbursed by bank transfer, taking into account an adjustment of the free tickets and not exceeding up to 20% of the original order.
- Unused tickets that are not returned to the information stand on the day of your visit will under no circumstances be refunded.
Personal Data Protection
The personal data we collect at the time of your group reservation will be processed by Belpark NV in order to :
- Process your reservation (entrance tickets, meals, services). This processing is necessary for the execution of the agreement between Belpark NV and you when you make a group reservation. These data will be stored for as long as necessary to process your reservation and to comply with the legal obligations of Belpark NV;
- To send you commercial offers, newsletters and satisfaction surveys for Bellewaerde Park and Bellewaerde Aquapark. This processing isbased on the legitimate interest of Belpark NV to develop its activities if the e-mail address to which these messages are sent is given within the context of a reservation. These data are stored for three years from the date they were collected. At the end of this period, these details will be stored for another three years if you agree to continue receiving commercial offers, newsletters and satisfaction surveys.
You have the right to access, modify or delete your personal data, to transfer it to third parties, to obtain a restriction of the processing or to oppose such processing. We will comply with your request subject to compliance with our legal obligations.
You may direct your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
D. Sale of tickets/season tickets by a third party
For tickets and season tickets purchased from a reseller of one of the official channels, the buyer shall of course be bound by the contractual terms binding them to such reseller.
The fact of the buyer entering the Park, however, shall constitute their acceptance of the General Regulations of the Park.